Monday, November 10, 2014

Alright, let's get this thing started. Just going to hit shuffle on my favourites list and list a couple of them.

**DISCLAIMER**

I'll tell you right now that I have no fucking idea what all the 100 different types of electronic music are. I know house, trap, chill trap, dubstep and I guess there is something called big room house? Everything is Electronic Dance Music So I'm just going to describe with words how they feel.

Bassnectar[Energetic, Heavy bass]

He's pretty great. One of my favorite artists. I don't know. It's just good so shut up and listen to him. Starting with his newest album. It's awesome. A lot of the songs in this album ( like ephemeral) has that bad ass Bassnectar vibe that we all love. You know, that "what ..is time and space" sort of vibes. My favorite song is You & Me. Good guy bassnectar put up his entire album and his remixes  album (partially I think?) on soundcloud. So let that nectary goodness flow into your earholes. 

Bassnectar - Noise vs Beauty
Bassnectar - Noise vs Beauty Remixes

Will Sparks [Energetic, festival feel]


Started listening to this mofo because of a remix of The Chainsmokers' #SELFIE he made. As much as I'm not a massive fan of SELFIE (don't get me wrong. I'll dance to that song), the mix was pretty sweet. He's got that "get off your ass and jump" festival feel, what ever the that's called. Then he did the same thing to a fucking maroon 5 song. Never thought I'd be raging to anything related to maroon 5 but here you go. 

WIll sparks - This is what the bounce

The Ninetys [Chill (mostly)]

I love this kind of music. It's so chill. This is hanging out with a girl, chilling in your apartment and smoking a bowl music. It's just awesome. And this Keys and Krates - Dum Dee Dum remix? come on now, that shit is thoroughly good.

Keys n Krates - Dum Dee Dum (The Ninetys edit)
Sorrow - Lovers Charm (The Ninetys Edit)
The Ninetys - Late nights in geneva

GENER8ION[Drumb and Bass? idk]

I couldn't find anything else of theirs on soundcloud but this song is sweet.

Gener8ion - The new international sound

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment